One of the most important steps for success in any business is having a properly drafted and laid-out Business Plan and Operating Agreement (believe it or not)!
- Proper planning can help companies grow 30% faster
- Leads to improved business performance
- Research shows companies that have over 90% growth in sales from one year to the next—usually have business plans and a strong Operating Agreement! (No surprise here)
- Entrepreneurs that take the time to create a plan for their business idea are 152% more likely to actually start their business!
- Businesses with a business plan and Operating Agreement were far more likely to get funding for their venture than those that didn’t have a plan.
Our experienced attorneys can help you evaluate your business ideas and develop a strong business plan and agreements to help you get started! Contact us today to learn more or schedule your free consultation!
Business planning involves the thorough analysis of the business venture, its goals, processes and procedures and the development of a sound legal plan that helps the business come to fruition! Simply put, it is the process of analyzing a business and creating a tailored plan to help the business grow. Business planning includes:
- Analysis of Business ideas, mission, vision and values
- Risk analysis of the business, and evaluation of the unique risk tolerance levels of the business members and managers
- Corporate formation, articles of incorporation and annual reports
- Tailored drafting of detailed Operating Agreements
- Business succession planning
- and more!
Contact us today to learn more about how our attorneys can help you grow your business and protect your legacy!