I want to start a business. What should I do first?
One of the most important steps for success in any business is having a properly drafted and laid-out Business Plan and Operating Agreement (believe it or not)!
- Proper planning can help companies grow 30% faster
- Leads to improved business performance
- Research shows companies that have over 90% growth in sales from one year to the next—usually have business plans and a strong Operating Agreement! (No surprise here)
- Entrepreneurs that take the time to create a plan for their business idea are 152% more likely to actually start their business!
- Businesses with a business plan and Operating Agreement were far more likely to get funding for their venture than those that didn’t have a plan.
Our experienced attorneys can help you evaluate your business ideas and develop a strong business plan and agreements to help you get started! Contact us today to learn more or schedule your free consultation!
What is Business Planning and why do I need to do it?
Business planning involves the thorough analysis of the business venture, its goals, processes and procedures and the development of a sound legal plan that helps the business come to fruition! Simply put, it is the process of analyzing a business and creating a tailored plan to help the business grow. Business planning includes:
- Analysis of Business ideas, mission, vision and values
- Risk analysis of the business, and evaluation of the unique risk tolerance levels of the business members and managers
- Corporate formation, articles of incorporation and annual reports
- Tailored drafting of detailed Operating Agreements
- Business succession planning
- and more!
Contact us today to learn more about how our attorneys can help you grow your business and protect your legacy!